Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lit Mag Review

Check out NewPages.com lit mag review, specifically, Wicked Alice. Something about tattoos.....

BTW, who's got a tat? What? Where? How long have you had it? Would you do it again? I have the yin/yang symbol on my shoulder; since I was 13; I would NOT do it again. Lesson for living: If you must get a tattoo, make sure your "artist" has not consumed a gallon of Thunderbird prior to marking you for life.

And finally, a great quote overheard from some TV show: "I am one tattoo away from being the woman of your dreams."

2 comments:

k1tchenwitch said...

No HHWay!
You do NOT have a tattoo!!

Do you? You'll have to show me. I'm completely impressed. I have zero & it will stay that way b/c I am a bigfat chicken when it comes to sharp pointy things.

That quote is bugging me ~ was it from My Name is Earl??

k1tchenwitch said...

and I'm disgusting & rude and totally forgot to say thank you for the plug! thank you!